Basic Bookkeeping 101 - Online Course
Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! If you are responsible for the growth of a brand, you must know your numbers, with proficiency.
This course covers basic accounting for the startup or or emerging brand. Learn how to work through the various phases of the accounting cycle to produce key financial statements. Practice interpreting and analyzing financial statements to make key business decisions. Define accounting and the concepts of accounting measurement.
If you are ready to transform your passion from hobby to thriving organization, you must first understand assets, liabilities, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and of course, revenue.
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Register today to learn how to manage your money and assets.
You are worthy.
Every day in every way I receive more and more abundance
Your personal brand begins with self-love and the courage to be authentically brilliant - for personal achievment, professional success + a fulfilled life.
Your brand is a bold self-love, experiencing a joyful, fulfilled life + everything in between. Stand in your brilliance. You are worthy.